Webinar: California Track and Trace - Why Now
California ePedigree and serialization readiness requires diligent planning and a flexible messaging and compliance platform in your enterprise and across your supply network. What is required and how should you get started TODAY?
Do You Know the Steps for Compliance?
California track and trace deadline is less than 24 months away. Extensive network information management, enterprise and packaging line preparation is required. Do you have your ePedigree and serialization compliance blueprint in place?
Hear insights from dozens of leading Life Science companies and partners on "why now" to get started. Leading the discussion:
- Lucy Deus, VP of Product Management and Customer Success (TraceLink)
Key knowledge that you will gain:
- Global track and trace regulations and California comparison
- Detailed breakdown of each California regulatory milestone and the business, technical and operational implications for PharmaCo, CMO/CPO, 3PLs/Distributors and Pharmacies
- Beyond the 4 walls: the required network information architecture
- Items that should be on your internal and supply network preparation checklist
- Key elements that should be in your playbook for success, starting TODAY
Ensure the drugs you own or the pharmaceuticals you manufacture or ship for Life Sciences companies will meet the upcoming Jan 1, 2015 ePedigree and serialization deadline!
Date: Jan 29, 2013 (original)
Time: 11am EST, (GMT-05:00)
Length: 45 minutes incl. Q&A
Lucy Deus, TraceLink
Note: You will be redirected to a page where you can view a streaming replay of the webinar. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.