Webinar: China Track and Trace - Serialization and Reporting Compliance
China's phased deadlines for drug serialization and transaction reporting start in 2013. What's required and why should you create a standardized, global network IT compliance platform.
Reduce Risk and Ensure Network Compliance
In 2013, drugs on the China National and Provincial Essential Drug Lists need to be serialized and reported. By 2015, all pharmaceuticals require serialization and compliance reporting.
Special Guest: David Colombo of Eli Lilly and Company joins us to provide the global manufacturer's viewpoint on meeting China's requirements and how it influences PharmaCo business, operational and supply network strategies
Lucy Deus, VP of Product Management and Customer Success at TraceLink, detail the regulatory requirements, IT/operational considerations and customer learnings to help you reduce risk and improve agility in meeting China deadlines.
Key insights from this webinar include:
- China serialization and reporting timelines (current, pending)
- PharmaCo, CMO/CPO and distribution requirements
- Unique China serial number formats and acquisition process
- Network serialization data exchange, aggregation support, event management and transaction reporting requirements
- Key considerations for building a unified China / global track and trace IT architecture
- Steps to build an agile network compliance platform for China and other global track and trace regulations
Ensure your business has the agile, scalable track and trace strategy and supporting IT architecture to meet China, US California, Argentina, Brazil and other emerging requirements!
Watch Streaming Replay!
Date: Tues. May 21, 2013 (original)
Time: 11am EST, (GMT-04:00)
Length: 45 minutes including Q&A
David Colombo, Eli Lilly and Company
David is Serialization Implementation Leader at Eli Lilly and Company
Lucy Deus, TraceLink Inc.
Lucy is VP Product Management and Customer Success at TraceLink
Note: You will receive an email with a link to the streaming replay of the webinar.