Webinar: Pfizer and TraceLink Track and Trace Pilot Insights
Traceability Strategy, Serialization / Network EPCIS Architecture, Supply Chain Execution, Lessons Learned!
Ready for Global, US Traceability Compliance?
Making accurate investment plans for US and Global serialization, ePedigree, government reporting and track and trace mandates requires knowledge of the regulatory requirements, technologies, and implementation issues. What do you need to know?
Join Pfizer and TraceLink on this fact-filled webinar as we share detailed insights and lessons learned from recent track and trace pilots utilizing SAP ERP, internal serialization solutions, externally facing EPCIS application and end-to-end EPCIS management. Hear from:
- Peggy Staver, Director, Product Integrity (Pfizer)
- Barry Sommerville, Director, Global Market Logistics IT (Pfizer)
- Lucy Deus, VP of Product Mgmt and Customer Success (TraceLink)
Key knowledge gained from this important event:
- Business and regulatory context driving track and trace pilots
- The track and trace pilot foundation - serialization approach and technical architecture
- Network pilot goals and creating the pilot ecosystem
- Lessons learned: architecture, data, integration, process
- Current pilot outcomes and future US/global extensions
- How to get started building your own pilot strategy
Don't miss this opportunity to learn the information you need to develop your own pilot program and prepare for your future investment plans!
Watch Streaming Replay!
Date: Apr 24, 2012
Time: 2pm EDT, (GMT-04:00)
Length: 1 hour + Q&A
Peggy Staver, Pfizer
Barry Sommerville, Pfizer
Lucy Deus, TraceLink
NOTE: A link to the streaming webinar replay will be sent to you via email.
Other Webinar Events:
Visit our webinar events page.