Brazil ANVISA public meeting on drug serialization, tracking system set
Thursday, January 09, 2014
Brazil's ANVISA, the Brazilian Health Surveillance Agency, has published the first public hearing to discuss the creation and implementation of the National Drug Control System to use for meeting the new resolution mandating pharmaceutical serialization and drug tracking to be phased between 2015 to 2016.
The meeting is set for January 23, 2014 from 9am to 12pm at ANVISA headquarters in Brasilia, Brazil. Here is a link to more information.
The National System of Drug Control framework published on December 10th, 2013 provides for unit-level serialization and supply chain-wide drug tracking from manufacture to dispensation where each node in the supply chain maintains their own database of drug product and downstream transaction tracking data.
Our recent webinar on the regulation detailed specifics on the new regulation from serialization requirements to drug tracking capabilities that companies need to implement by December 10, 2015.
- HDMA ASN Guidelines for DSCSA Implementation Updated
- India Defers Primary-Level Drug Serialization
- FDA Releases DSCSA Suspect Product Guidance
- FDA Releases DSCSA Data Exchange Public Workshop Readout
- Presentations now available for FDA Workshop on DSCSA
- FDA Workshop on DQSA / DSCSA Discusses Data Exchange for 2015
- FDA Publishes DQSA Implementation and Guidance Timeline
- FDA Publishes DQSA Data Exchange Information Request
- Brazil ANVISA public meeting on drug serialization, tracking system set
- Brazil Finalizes Pharma Serialization and Tracking Regulation