Pfizer and TraceLink Discuss Track and Trace, Serialization Pilot Insights09-Apr-2012
Pfizer and TraceLink will hold a "must-see" webinar on April 24th to discuss their recent experiences with piloting serialization, EPCIS and track and trace technologies in the supply chain.
Led by Peggy Staver and Barry Sommerville of Pfizer with Lucy Deus of TraceLink, this webinar will share a wealth of knowledge and learnings that pharmaceutical companies, their CMO/CPO partners and their downstream distribution and pharmacy customers need to know as they put serialization and track and trace plans in place to meet FDA, California and other US and Global drug traceability requirements.
Key topics on the agenda include:
- Business and regulatory drivers of track and trace investments
- The foundational serialization approach and technical architecture used
- Network pilot goals and how to build the pilot ecosystem
- Lessons learned: architecture, data, network integration, business processes
- Pilot outcomes for standards building and next steps for investigation
- Key ideas on how to get started with your own pilot/deployment strategy