TraceLink Supply Network NEXUS '12
NEXUS '12 Overview (9 Sessions - 1 day - Only $295!)
Reduce out of stocks. Ensure on-time delivery. Improve right-first-time quality. Build a fully integrated supply network. Create a flexible global strategy for California, EFPIA, India and other traceability / serialization / ePedigree regulations. Learn how by joining your fellow leaders at NEXUS '12, the Life Science leadership event for the global pharmaceutical supply network. Get key answers on:
- Performance Excellence in External Supply (Improve supply planning, outsourced manufacturing performance)
- The Global Pharmaceutical Traceability Playbook (Create a flexible strategy and global planning playbook)
- Network Data Access (Feed your ERP with timely production, quality, inventory and other data from your network)
- Strategic Supply Network Development (Improve supply relationships by learning the CMO business case)
Keynote Speakers, Sessions and More
- The Pharmaceutical Supply Chain - A Strategic Look Forward
- Supply Planning for the Virtual Supply Network
- Global Serialization and Traceability - Regulations and Standards
- Building Your Global Pharmaceutical Traceability Infrastructure
- Pharmaceutical Traceability Strategy and Planning Playbook
- CA ePedigree, EFPIA, India, China and more: A Global Approach
- Performance Excellence with a Collaborative Supply Management Platform
- Increasing Supply Chain Confidence and Performance in Product Launch
- The CMO Business Case for Network Collaboration
- Peter Bigelow - President of SHA LLC, former interim CEO/President of North American Operations at Patheon
- Roddy Martin - SVP Global Supply Chain and Manufacturing Transformation at CCI
Hear thought-provoking ideas by industry leaders from Pfizer, Merck, Teva, Catalent, Patheon, Sharp, GS1, Dirk Rodgers Consulting, AutoID Consulting and more.
Join over 70 already attending from Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly, Teva, BMS, Abbott, Cubist, Ariad, Upsher-Smith, Wal-Mart, Gartner and more.
In addition to our idea-packed sessions, attendees will also have the opportunity for:
- Networking. Discuss key issues and create future collaborations with speakers, panelists and attendees
- Hands-on Demo. Explore solution demos for external supply management, quality process collaboration, real-time inventory visibility, mobile product verification, track and trace / EPCIS event sharing and more
Who Should Attend?
Supply chain, manufacturing, external supply, IT, quality and procurement teams are among those that will gain knowledge to improve business strategies and increase external supply performance. NEXUS '12 is conveniently held one day before Contract Pharma's Contracting and Outsourcing Conference at the same venue.
What Do Others Say?
"TraceLink’s NEXUS conference truly captured the major trends and issues in the life science industry. Practioners came together in an environment conducive to information sharing and problem solving. The trends in 2012 may be different, but no doubt, next year’s conference will be as informative and content-rich as it was in 2011."
- Gartner - Supply Network NEXUS '11 Report